Type Here to Get Search Results !

Funny Joke: John came home from work earlier


 John came home from work earlier than usual and caught his wife, Sarah, in bed with another man. Shocked and furious, John yelled, "Sarah, how could you cheat on me? And in our own bed!" Sarah, caught off guard, stammered, "John, I can explain! This is not what it looks like." John replied, "Not what it looks like? I caught you red-handed!" The other man, feeling guilty, tried to interject, "John, I'm sorry, I didn't know she was married." John glared at him and said, "Well, you do now!" Sarah tried to calm the situation, saying, "John, please, let's talk about this calmly and rationally." John, still fuming, responded, "Calmly and rationally? You want me to be calm and rational after catching you cheating on me?!" Sarah realized she was in trouble and tried a different approach. "John, please, let's not ruin our marriage over a mistake. Let's work this out together." John raised his eyebrows and said, "A mistake? Sarah, a mistake is forgetting to turn off the lights, not sleeping with someone else!" Sarah, feeling defeated, said, "I'm sorry, John. It was a terrible mistake, and I regret it deeply." John took a deep breath and said, "Alright, Sarah, I forgive you. But let me give you some advice. Cheating is not a joke, and it's not something to take lightly. It hurts the other person deeply and can damage trust irreparably. Let's work on rebuilding our relationship and making sure this never happens again." Sarah nodded, tears in her eyes, and they hugged, determined to work through their issues and move forward together.